If you used dbca to configure your database and enabled to configure also the EM Express you can find the EM Express URL provided by DBCA in the latest GUI screen.
If you forget the URL you can use the following SQL statement to find the port for EM Express:
[oracle@vsi08devpom ~]$ sqlplus / as sysdba SQL*Plus: Release 184.108.40.206.0 Production on Tue Jul 16 13:31:31 2013 Copyright (c) 1982, 2013, Oracle. All rights reserved. Connected to: Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release 220.127.116.11.0 - 64bit Production With the Partitioning, OLAP, Advanced Analytics and Real Application Testing options SQL> select dbms_xdb_config.gethttpsport() from dual; DBMS_XDB_CONFIG.GETHTTPSPORT() ------------------------------ 5500In your web browser enter the EM Express URL in this format to go to the login page: https://hostname:portnumber/em/
If you want to change the default HTTPS Port for EM Express, that is 5500, you can proceed following these steps (as seen on Oracle documentation):
1. Configure and start the Oracle Net Listener (the listener). You can use lsnrctl to start, stop, and view the status of the listener
2. If the listener is running on a nonstandard port (for example, not 1521), then the init.ora file for the database you want to manage using EM Express must contain a local_listener entry so that the HTTPS port can register with the correct listener. The local_listener entry references a TNSNAMES entry that points to the correct listener. For example:
local_listener=inst1where inst1 is a TNSNAMES entry defined in tnsnames.ora that points to the listener. For example:
inst1= (DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=host_name)(PORT=1234)) (CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=service_name)(SERVER=DEDICATED)))In this example, 1234 is the nonstandard port on which the listener has been configured to listen.
3. Enable the TCP dispatcher by adding the following entry to the init.ora file for the database you want to manage using EM Express:
dispatchers="(PROTOCOL=TCP)(SERVICE=In my case, because the database SID is CDB001 I have:
SQL> show parameter dispatchers NAME TYPE VALUE ------------------------------------ ----------- ------------------------------ dispatchers string (PROTOCOL=TCP) (SERVICE=CDB001 XDB) max_dispatchers integer
4. Restart the database so that the changes made in the init.ora file take effect.
5. Use the PL/SQL procedure DBMS_XDB_CONFIG.SETHTTPSPORT to set the HTTPS port for EM Express. This will update the HTTPS port in the xdbconfig.xml file in the Oracle XML DB Repository. You must connect as SYS / AS SYSDBA to run the procedure. In my case I'm going to change the default port 5500 to 5555:
SQL> exec DBMS_XDB_CONFIG.SETHTTPSPORT(5555); PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
6. To access EM Express, enter a URL in the following format in a Web browser: https://hostname:portnumber/em/
Have a look at the following picture:
When prompted for your username and password, log in as a user with DBA privilege (such as SYSTEM).
Simply executes the same procedure to set again the default port number to 5500.